Need help with a 1999-2000 Topps card

Ok, so I came across a Messier card that is in my possession from 1999-2000 Topps. The card is #283 and called "Magic Moments" and it has the caption "2 time Hart Trophy Winner". Now, in the Beckett checklist it has 5 variations of this card with this number, and theyve given it #283A, #283B and so on. The variations appear to be different "moments" instead of 2 time hart trophy its something else. topps.com does not acknowledge that hockey exists and does not have any hockey cards in its database so I really have no way to find out which letter corresponds to which "Moment". I know its a long shot, but can anyone help me figure this one out? Thanks!

Yes, there are five different moments cards of each player featured. The card fronts are identical except for the caption which is different for each.

It really doesn't matter which "moment" is listed with which letter because they are all priced the same. I don't think they ever assigned letters. The A-B-C-D-E in the guide is just to let you know they are different cards. The Messier cards are all #283. Here are some examples:

Attachment 25639 Attachment 25640 Attachment 25641 Attachment 25642
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 08-20-2009 at 05:52 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (83.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (25% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (59% complete) / Hidden Content (42% complete) / Brian Propp (51% complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Drewk86a View Post
    Yes, there are five different moments cards of each player featured. The card fronts are identical except for the caption which is different for each.

It really doesn't matter which "moment" is listed with which letter because they are all priced the same. I don't think they ever assigned letters. The A-B-C-D-E in the guide is just to let you know they are different cards. The Messier cards are all #283. Here are some examples:

Attachment 25639 Attachment 25640 Attachment 25641 Attachment 25642
    Have to love when someone give ya pictures in a great example. KUDO's.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

oh wow thanks! yeah i know it doesnt matter a ton was more trying to figure out what the other Moments were. Thanks for the pics.

There weren't too many great Messier moments in a Canucks jersey.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content