Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My 17,000,000th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so its really only 2,000 but I figured it would attract a few more viewers that way lol

Just wanted to say that it has truly been a pleasure dealing/chatting with all the great SCF members over the past year and a half. I have said it before, and will say it again....I have absolutely no idea where my PC would be if not for the great deals Ive made here.

Shout-Outs (To all my homies)

Jmdorsey- Best friend, and the the one who tipped me off to this site. Thanks Joey D.
    Geschrocks33- D-Rock is an awesome trader who I have been lucky enough to meet up with at local card shows about 5-6 times. Cant wait to get some more wings
    Scottkoz20- Nothing really needs to be said about SCOOT (aka Scott)...Missed ya at the show yesterday though Sir
    Tmacfreak91- Another member of the local Sanborn Mafia who I am lucky enough to meet up with at least once a month. We gotta set up some plans for a tradenight next month since the Sanborn shows are over
    NashRules- Have had the pleasure of working out many deals so far since he joined. I advise trading with him as often as possible lol
    Richied- I actually dont think we have traded yet lol...Lots of advice back and forth though, and tons of sweet 3 a.m. conversations lol
    Cnshockey- We finally got a small trade in about a month ago. Awesome conversations though on a near nightly basis
    Gunnarstaal- My Brother :)...even though hes never on here and makes me do all his trading for him lol
    Scottyt100- Probably the trader who I have traded with more times than any other. Awesome guy to deal with. We actually have an ongoing battle to decide who can find the best freebees for the other lol.
    Flobert- Glad we finally got you to join our SCF community Steve. Hopefully youll be around for a long while
    Element78914- I think I got the numbers after "Element" right lol. Great trader all around. We have completed many large, high-end deals
    MichiganMax- I owe you a couple Super Mightys my friend..lol
    Pheebs888- One of the first people I dealt with. Always a pleasure to deal with, chat with. Thanks for evrything Karine
    Quiet-Things- Houng is great. Always willing to help me with a question, and always able to give sound trading advice
    Senrab- Kathleen is a great trader, and of course a fellow Sabres collector. She has given up PC stuff to me a few times and I really apprecieate it

Lots more of course..Im sure I forgot somebody who I meant to mention. lol...Also, I just noticed I listed all the ladies at the end. Not on purpose I swear. Saving the best for last :) lol

And with that lengthy little shout out section complete I thought Id show off my current top 5 (Though it changes daily lol)

5. Not a huge one but LOVE the patches on this one

4. Only Dual auto of both my PC guys

3. Pulled out of a single pack. Major PC pull :)

2. It was a toss up between this one and the next one for the top spot. Just got it yesterday so ask me in a few days and it may have taken over the top spot lol

1. Patchy/Autography goodness /10

Again, thanks to every single person I have dealt with so far, or will deal with in the future. Sorry about the long read lol

how DARE you forget out work as secret agents and uncovering the in person trades on this site. we are a TEAM! i feel betrayed!!! *runs away crying*

Awesome pc patches and etc.

Congrats on your 2000th post!

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    how DARE you forget out work as secret agents and uncovering the in person trades on this site. we are a TEAM! i feel betrayed!!! *runs away crying*
    Oh believe me, I considered mentioning our covert operations, but then I figured they would no longer be hidden if we started speaking of them publically. Shhhhhhhhhh before people catch onto us and blow our cover...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Oh believe me, I considered mentioning our covert operations, but then I figured they would no longer be hidden if we started speaking of them publically. Shhhhhhhhhh before people catch onto us and blow our cover...lol
    okay. we will go deep undercover. next target is one you will receive in a pm in a few moments. anyway, glad we could make a trade. i wish i had some cards for you but i have crap so

great talks with you for sure man. you rock!

Very nice triple BAP! love how different all three autos are

congratulations on a successful membership at SCF. Glad to see that this forum has helped you in the search to better your collection.

Looking forward to work a few deals with you. Hopefully I'll pull a Gerbe Cup card for you!

Quote Originally Posted by richied98 View Post
    congratulations on a successful membership at SCF. Glad to see that this forum has helped you in the search to better your collection.

Looking forward to work a few deals with you. Hopefully I'll pull a Gerbe Cup card for you!
    i dont think he'd like that. pull a boyle.

right on man, congrats :)...

absolutely love the cards, paille is the man !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast