Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Are you on 360?? We need a solid defenseman.

Yeah, I'm a good d man but i'm WAYYY better at O. We need you on D if you are solid.

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

Quick update: We played a few more games, and had a pretty crappy losing streak where a ton of cheap glitch goals were scored on us. One game, we were dominating, but one player denied us by scoring 7 or 8 cheap goal line goals.

But then, cns and I turned the streak around. Both of us changed our players to defenseman, cns being a defensive-defensman and me being an offensive-defenseman. The game started with pure domination on defense by cns and I. However I, of course, took a few stupid penalties and the opposition were able to tie the game at 3-3, forcing overtime.

The OT started and we were on the PP. The comp dished me a pass to the point and I immediately one-timed it on net, the PC got the puck again, shot it, got his own rebound and went for the wrap around. And then this happened:

Bank. CNS gets the rebound and the rest is history. Team record 5-7-2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6-7-1. Another video to come. Just won the game 1-0 with a goal with 10 seconds left in the game after they took a penalty 4 seconds before.

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

Game 15... Win. Just one game under .500 because of this huge win. Pretty boring game overall until there was 10 seconds left:

Win City.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now 2 games under .500. 6-8-2 overall. Just played a real good team and lost like 6-0

SCF Rewards
    Country

cns being a defensive-defensman and me being an offensive-defenseman.

I think this is the BIGGEST lie ever. I was deep in their zone that whole game and you were back playing actual D haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

I'll play whatever role I need to, but my guy is not really built for D. I may have to re-edit my player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll play whatever role I need to, but my guy is not really built for D. I may have to re-edit my player.

Yeah, I re-edited my player for D for a few games. I'm good but I tend to pinch a ton and then thats messes the team over which is why we need a better D man. Eric is good but both of us are 10x better at O.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

Are you guys playing tonight?

Country

ill be on toniet i will eccept the invite

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast