Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Ill join, sounds like fun, I play LW normally, gamertag is G0 SHARKS G0 of course being zeros not os

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

that leaves me watching this terrible chicago vs detroit game but I suppose I can wait a little longer lol

Update: The game has gotten better and caught my attention

lmao k. going to play soon. will add gosharks and MAYBE tyson xD

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fritzer213's Items on eBay

i'd love to join, but won't be able to for about 3 weeks, stupid box broke got the E74 error, so i have to send it in for repair......

Anyways, once i get on again, i can play pretty much any position needed. Other than goalie....although don;t mind playing that position, just avg though. My GT is fritzer213.

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

i'd love to join, but won't be able to for about 3 weeks, stupid box broke got the E74 error, so i have to send it in for repair......

Anyways, once i get on again, i can play pretty much any position needed. Other than goalie....although don;t mind playing that position, just avg though. My GT is fritzer213.

cns will have to add you because I will not be on for a few days.

BTW, you should have held on to your Xbox for a little while. If you get the E74 which I did, and you turn your Xbox off and on multiple times per day for about a week, you will eventually get the RROD in which case Microsoft would send you a new 360 for free. Oh well, maybe next time I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

Bruhawk and I just put on a nice show. We won 4-1 with Brian having 1 G, 3 A and I had 3 G, 1 A. Great game Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

Back at ya buddy. Now get back on so we can dominate again :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fritzer213's Items on eBay

cns will have to add you because I will not be on for a few days.

BTW, you should have held on to your Xbox for a little while. If you get the E74 which I did, and you turn your Xbox off and on multiple times per day for about a week, you will eventually get the RROD in which case Microsoft would send you a new 360 for free. Oh well, maybe next time I guess.

meh, i'm just happy it's something they will fix for free, my warranty expire on the 14th, it broke on the 16th, lol.

will see you guys on there when i get it back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Bruhawk and I just put on a nice show. We won 4-1 with Brian having 1 G, 3 A and I had 3 G, 1 A. Great game Brian

tyson i hate you. yesterday i sent you upwards of 100 party invites to play with me and NYR95 and you didnt join. might play today. we'll see

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

tyson i hate you. yesterday i sent you upwards of 100 party invites to play with me and NYR95 and you didnt join. might play today. we'll see

haha yeah sorry about that, went out to the tavern to have a few drinks last night with a couple buddies. Forgot to turn the xbox off

Country

Hi guys me and tyson played 2 games the first game we won but at the end they used some glitch and we didnt get the win but its ok and then the second game i scored with 59 seconds left and we won the team record is 11-12-3 not to shabby

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast