Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a team of 2 people, Seriously man. I really want to join the club.

Me and Braeden have good chemistry together. Sorry for being poor and not being able to spend money on hockey cards.

Country

Will consult Eric. Most likely you won't be joining the team. If you guys really want a club you CAN always make your own. We are trying to have a team for active SCF members

He never said he wasn't going to be active.

We were discussing this as we were playing today and I gave him the site's name to sign up.

And he just said he was going to be active.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Yes but you signed up on the site just to join the club. Anyways, again I will talk to Eric. Final decision is his.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see what the big deal is. The guy is saying he will be active. Why not give him a chance?
    Will consult Eric. Most likely you won't be joining the team. If you guys really want a club you CAN always make your own. We are trying to have a team for active SCF members

Country

Yes but you signed up on the site just to join the club. Anyways, again I will talk to Eric. Final decision is his.

Eric will probably add him.

He finally figured out how to do the curve shot if we really need it to win. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, I only got 1 off it and a wimpy wrister blueline shot. I will be active, not sure if i'll post alot since I don't have cards but I definately will look at cards and so on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

I understand the issue...

The guys started the team for SCF members, not people who sign up to be on the team. Its not a big deal, but really defeats the purpose of this whole SCF team idea if people who have no interest in cards join a sportscard web site to play online hockey...

Just my opinion though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand the issue...

The guys started the team for SCF members, not people who sign up to be on the team. Its not a big deal, but really defeats the purpose of this whole SCF team idea if people who have no interest in cards join a sportscard web site to play online hockey...

Just my opinion though

Exactly. And if we let one person sign up and join the team, then other people might sign up just to be on the team. And plus we already are looking at having quite a few people. Again I am going to talk to Eric about it (if he fixes his dumb internet)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have interest in hockey cards, with this economy going down it's affecting my family quite big. If I had the money I'd definately get cards to discuss about. I never said anything about disliking the cards. When in chat with Braeden online on xbox when he gets cards im like "OPEN!! WHAT ONES DID YOU GET!" haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is the consensus that me and Eric agree on that to allow you to join the team would just be unfair. It goes against what the team was started for. It was started for people established in the SCF community. Sorry 32JT55

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast