Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, for not being able to afford hockey cards? Even though I do like them just haven't been able to find decent pricings and with this economy level.. Hope to play you in eashl and play amazing against you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills

Lol, for not being able to afford hockey cards? Even though I do like them just haven't been able to find decent pricings and with this economy level.. Hope to play you in eashl and play amazing against you.

no response except...

hahahahaha

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

Was that a threat?? Hahahahahaha either way

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

It's not because of that at all..its because you signed up on the site just to play on the team and the team is for members who actually use the site

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've used the site to try and look at others cards. And no it wasn't a threat. I just saying that I'm pretty decent player that can easily have chemistry with others. Well, in a week I will show you guys i didnt join just for the team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

Eric will probably add him.

He finally figured out how to do the curve shot if we really need it to win. :)

I'm just letting everyone know on this team right now, If I see ANYONE using a curve shot, doing a cheap wrap around or any other known cheap goal, I am leaving this team.

Country

I'm just letting everyone know on this team right now, If I see ANYONE using a curve shot, doing a cheap wrap around or any other known cheap goal, I am leaving this team.

What if it gets done on us first?

From what I've seen our team plays clean so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We're not like that. Its usually the other team that does it and I skate around like crazy trying to get open to take a good shot and then i lose the puck or Eric takes it down low and passes it to their guy and not me

Country

We're not like that. Its usually the other team that does it and I skate around like crazy trying to get open to take a good shot and then i lose the puck or Eric takes it down low and passes it to their guy and not me

Eric also likes to loose Faceoffs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric also likes to loose Faceoffs.

Well he's actually pretty good vs other users. Vs computers its 10x harder so I don't blame him there

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast