Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ** The Great Base Trade **

** The Great Base Trade **

Ok I just got done sorting all of my 2008 & 2009 base cards and want to trade away what I dont need.

So here is the deal I basically want to trade every team except for the Reds and I am looking for the Reds base in return.

Some Rules and how it works:

1. I will list how many cards of each team I have and I would be looking for the same amount in return of the Cincinnati Reds.

2. I seperated ALL base which means if you ask for Yankees you will get cards of Jeter, A-Rod, Matsui, Chamberlain, etc. etc. , all I ask in return is if we make a deal I dont want 100 Brandon Clausen cards or 50 Ryan Wagner cards. You are getting all of my base no matter the player I dont want just your junk player cards.

3. The way I pack is I place the cards in the appropriate size plastic snap tite case and then pack in a card box with packing material, I am not demanding that same way but I would like them packed carefully so I dont get a bunch of dinged, dented, etc. cards.

4. I am only doing by teams. I dont really have the time to pull certain players from certain teams.

5. If you are really interested in a certain team but dont have any Reds to trade I will sell the team lots for 10 cents per card plus $3 shipping.

Now on to the list:

Los Angeles Angels - 67 Cards

Oakland Atletics - 59 Cards

Texas Rangers - 56 Cards (LOT GONE)

Seattle Mariners - 63 Cards

Chicago White Sox - 72 Cards (LOT GONE)

Cleveland Indians - 50 Cards

Kansas City Royals - 63 Cards (LOT GONE)

Minnesota Twins - 71 Cards (LOT GONE)

Detroit Tigers - 72 Cards (LOT GONE)

Boston Red Sox - 115 Cards (LOT GONE)

New York Yankees - 134 Cards (LOT GONE)

Toronto Blue Jays - 55 Cards

Baltimore Orioles - 64 Cards

Tampa Bay Devil Rays - 80 Cards

Chicago Cubs - 83 Cards (LOT GONE)

St. Louis Cardinals - 66 Cards

Milwaukee Brewers - 72 Cards

Pittsburgh Pirates - 43 Cards (LOT GONE)

Houston Astros - 1 Card (already made a deal for a guys Reds)

San Diego Padres - 66 Cards

Arizona Diamondbacks - 78 Cards

Los Angeles Dodgers - 72 Cards

San Francisco Giants - 46 Cards (LOT GONE)

Colorado Rockies - 54 Cards

Atlanta Braves - 72 Cards

Washington Nationals - 49 Cards

New York Mets - 88 Cards (LOT GONE)

Philadelphia Phillies - 85 Cards (LOT GONE)

Florida Marlins - 53 Cards
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 05-19-2009 at 11:52 AM.

FlyersFan -

I can swap a lot of Reds for your Phillies lot. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    FlyersFan -

I can swap a lot of Reds for your Phillies lot. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
    Sounds good, do you 85 or so Reds ? If so go ahead and post it up and we'll make it happen. Thanks!

FlyersFan -

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    FlyersFan -

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
    PM back :)

Just to clerify for everyone, I am looking for Reds base from all years it's just that all I have is 08 & 09 because I just got back in to collecting about 6 months ago.

Thanks!

I would trade you for the 71 Twins cards, I have not bought much in 2007, 2008, or 2009 so most would be 2006 and earlier. If that would work for you post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tl1217 View Post
    I would trade you for the 71 Twins cards, I have not bought much in 2007, 2008, or 2009 so most would be 2006 and earlier. If that would work for you post it up.
    Trade posted, just need you to confirm it. Thanks!

I'd be interested in the Yankees lot.

I don't have much after 2006 but I can include inserts and parallels to make up for that fact as well as the Yankees being more popular. Probably mostly be of Dunn, Griffey, Larkin, Phillips, and any of the HOF or vintage star guys they make since I probably wouldn't have saved commons of people on the Reds. Nothing before 2001 though.

And just to make sure the cards are for people in a Reds uniform correct?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I'd be interested in the Yankees lot.

I don't have much after 2006 but I can include inserts and parallels to make up for that fact as well as the Yankees being more popular. Probably mostly be of Dunn, Griffey, Larkin, Phillips, and any of the HOF or vintage star guys they make since I probably wouldn't have saved commons of people on the Reds. Nothing before 2001 though.

And just to make sure the cards are for people in a Reds uniform correct?

Yes cards of people in Reds uni's. Let me know how many you have and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Heading out to see Angels & Demons, will check in when I get back as long as the Reds game hasn't started. Later :)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast