Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up oh yeah baby it is here

my case of golf is here, I will be opeing packs for days.

Ryan

it is from 2001 ud golf, so if it is anything you guys want lmk and we can work out a trade.

pray with me for the woods auto, or the jack nick gold.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Even though you always haten on Pitt, good luck pulling a woods auto. That would be a real nice pull.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, what's the prognosis Ryan?

Any Woods?

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

man it sucked, got 2 gu and 0 auto and 8 tiger rookies thats was about it, I think I barely completed the set, it is a good thing it only cost $150.

I didn't post back here cause I was so pissed.

Ryan

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

What game used did you get? I bought 4 boxes for $10 each and pulled a Colin Montgomerie auto. I was thinking of doing the same but saw that 2000 SAGE basketball was $23 a box with 1 auto a pack (12 autos per box). I'm buying 10 boxes for $230 and 120 autos, and a shot at some good NBA guys.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

don't waste your money read the list above and that is what I got out of 12 freakin boxes, come on UD, I wanted to send the whole case back, but that is what they said GU 1:288 so one per case and auto like 1:3000 so about 11 cases you shoudl get an auto. YOu know how many etopps i could have bought with that money.

Ryan

Oops, I said I pulled a Colin Montgomerie auto, it was a Colin Montgomerie jersey.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

now that is even worse, those boxes and cases suck, good price I paid though @ $150 for the case, but bad investment anyhow.

Ryan

Yeah, terrible.

Tim

Golf doesnt bring interest in me for cards. Only Tiger is a good pull, everything else just seems useless.

Dave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast