Judgement day predictions/thoughts

Hey everyone just wanted to know your thoughts and predictions on Judgement day.

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista Orton will win its his first title defense
    World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Jeff Hardy im hoping to see Hardy win it
    ECW Champion Christian vs. Jack Swagger Christian wins (he'll probally old on to it until the next PPV which i think is one night stand)
    John Cena vs. Big Show Cena will win he hasn't go his revenge on Show yet
    Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho Jericho
    CM Punk vs. Umaga i could care less about this match it will probally be the opening match but for the **** of it ill say CM punk will win it

2. Kronozio
    trips will return and screw batista and orton retains
    Edge will retain i dont think they will let him lose yet, rematch at one night stand in a tlc match
    Christian retains
    super cena wins
    Jericho Wins
    CM Punk wins to gain credibility to becoming W.H. Champion

No way Orton loses yet, he will hold the title until HHH comes back
    Edge will pull off a win somehow. Most likely with Matt screwing Jeff again
    Christian holds on to the belt
    No way Cena loses this match
    Jericho wins the belt. This will be a very entertaining match
    CM Punk wins

Quote Originally Posted by malkinsearcher View Post
    Only two replies on this thread ?
    nobody cares about this PPV. its a shame too. becouse its going to be stellar

Quote Originally Posted by bigevil1985 View Post
    nobody cares about this PPV. its a shame too. becouse its going to be stellar

Ya it seems like its going to be a good PPV

I think it looks like ****, way to predictable and face, you guys all mostly only love the good guys so you're always happy with them always winning

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNipples View Post
    I think it looks like ****, way to predictable and face, you guys all mostly only love the good guys so you're always happy with them always winning

Accualy you could'nt be more wrong because one of my favorite wrestlers is Orton and Swagger im accualy hoping Swagger will win back the ECW title and im hoping Orton will retain 2 out of my 3 favorite wrestlers are heels.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNipples View Post

your wrong im really sick of cena always winning, my fav wrestlers are all heel jericho, orton, and edge. only face i like is cm punk

I'm not a fan of faces or heels. I'm a fan of wrestlers. I don't believe in the good guy bad guy thing. in a good story lines Both wrestlers should have reasons for their actions.