Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Talking Playoffs Predictions Round 3: Chicago vs Detroit

Just like in the previous rounds, let's have some fun predicting the outcomes. The rules are simple, state who will win and in how many games. Only one entry per member and no post editing, any editing will automatically disqualify the member.Also, if you say a team in 5 or 6, you cannot win...its one guess not two... Amongst the people who guessed the outcome and the number of games rightly, a randomizer will be used to determine who wins 100 CC. The person with the most correct guesses at the end of the playoffs will win 2000 CC. As this one starts on Sunday, you have until Sunday 17th May 2.00 PM EST to make your prediction

Yup, it's time for round 3! A new round, a new batch of predictions. To kick things off, let's try our hand at predicting the outcome of the Hawks vs Wings battle.

My guess (for what its worth lol) is Hawks in 6. Why? Because I love their youth and energy and I am hoping the Wings will be tired by the long and highly physical series with the Ducks.

What do you think? Who will come out on top and in how many games?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wings in six, Hawks are a younger version if the Wings, a style more suited for the Wings to beat.

Oh and if anyone is wondering...the leaders currently have 3 correct predictions and here they are:

Peter Jackson: 3
    Richied98: 3
    Jvan: 3
    RGM81: 3
    Michiganice91: 3
    Trpnwillie: 3
    Scottkoz20: 3
    Georgerodrigues: 3

I will go with the wings in 6 as well. Should be a good 1
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Hawks in 6. Osgood will crack against the young offensive talent of the Hawks
    Want List: Hidden Content

Trader List: Hidden Content

Hawks in 6, youth and energy
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Hawks in.....

5!!!!!!! Why five? Well i happened to have a dice handy at my work desk. (Use it to see who has to get mail from the mail room from day to day!)
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dergula View Post
    Hawks in.....

5!!!!!!! Why five? Well i happened to have a dice handy at my work desk. (Use it to see who has to get mail from the mail room from day to day!)
    ummmm curious to know how you guys make important business decisions

Hawks in 6

The Ducks almost beat the Wings with only a few "superstars."
    (Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan)
    It will depend on how the Hawks D plays

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast