Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ud black - i pulled the octopus!!!

I WENT TO THE LOCAL SPORT CARD SHOP WEDNESDAY (PRIMETIME SPORTS, BATON ROUGE) AND BOUGHT A BOX OF UD BLACK. I OPENED THE FIRST PACK AND GOT A... RYAN ANDERSON/BROOK LOPEZ DUAL PATCH AUTO /10...UH OH. THEN I OPENED THE SECOND PACK AND ALMOST FAINTED......

3/5 BABY!!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!

that is a REDICULOUS Pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats

wow, theres so many great cards in this set...wish i had the $ to get a box of this

Sick! Can you PM me where that store is? I have to travel to Baton Rouge all the time. Also, can you tell me how their prices are? Thanks!

So many people they could of put on the card and they put on the wurm lol

that very well could be the best card of all time....monetary value wise that is :)

AMAZING Pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Great pull!! Seems like they just put a bunch of random players together though. Like the Worm and Carmelo shouldn't really be on there, but of course I wouldn't be complaining if I pulled that haha...
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast