Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: WTTF Yankee Stadium Legacy

     
  1. #1

    WTTF Yankee Stadium Legacy

    Everything below is available for Yankee Stadium Legacy cards. Also looking for UD Masterpieces parallels, autos, and GU and anything from these players: Jeter, Rob Cano, Mariano Rivera, Roberto Clemente.

    Game used:
    2003 Topps Gallery Mike Piazza bat
    2008 Upper Deck X Matt Garza jersey
    2008 Upper Deck X Scott Podsednik jersey
    2008 Upper Deck X Jeff Kent jersey
    2008 Upper Deck Timeline Zach Duke jersey
    2008 APOH CC Sabathia jersey
    2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Ben Sheets jersey
    2009 Upper Deck Adam LaRoche jersey
    2009 SPx Matt Holliday jersey

    Auto:
    2003-04 UD Rookie Exclusives Luke Walton RC auto
    2008 UD Signature Shots Antoine Cason RC auto (Chargers)
    2008 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Tracy Porter RC auto /50 (Saints, Hoosiers)

    Refractors:
    2001 Topps Finest refractor #118 David Parrish /241
    2008 Bowman Chrome refractor #6 Justin Upton
    2008 Bowman Chrome refractor #143 John Smoltz
    2008 Bowman Chrome refractor #163 Jeremy Guthrie
    2008 Bowman Chrome refractor #199 Luke Hochevar RC
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #4 Stephen Drew
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #14 Orlando Cabrera
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #28 John Lackey
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #33 Jeremy Hermida
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #34 Andruw Jones
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #45 Carlos Zambrano
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #52 Tadahito Iguchi
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #55 Orlando Hudson
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #58 Melky Cabrera
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #115 Joe Blanton
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #122 Chone Figgins
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #139 Vernon Wells
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #154 Brian Bannister
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #165 Chris Carpenter
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #171 Luis Castillo
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #182 Jonny Gomes
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #202 Alex Romero RC
    2008 Topps Chrome refractor #204 Rico Washington RC
    2008 Topps Chrome x-fractor #61 Gil Meche
    2008 Topps Chrome x-fractor #89 Brian Roberts
    2008 Topps Chrome x-fractor #207 Steve Holm RC
    2008 Topps Chrome blue refractor #143 Carlos Lee
    2008 Topps Chrome 50th Anniversary All Rookie Team #ARC3 Mike Piazza /400
    2008 Topps Chrome 50th Anniversary All Rookie Team #ARC12 Mark Teixeira /400
    2008 Topps Chrome 50th Anniversary All Rookie Team #ARC13 Matt Holliday /400
    2008 Topps Chrome T205 refractor #TCCP20 Dan Haren

    Inserts/#’ed:
    2007 Bowman Gold #125 David Ortiz
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP2 Cameron Maybin
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP3 Ryan Howard
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP4 David Ortiz
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP8 Joba Chamberlain
    2008 Topps Dick Perez #WMDP10 Prince Fielder
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-14 David Ortiz
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-32 Albert Pujols
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-33 Alex Rodriguez
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-36 Carlos Beltran
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-38 Cole Hamels
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-41 David Ortiz x2
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-45 Felix Hernandez
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-47 Jeff Francoeur
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-50 John Smoltz
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-51 Ken Griffey Jr.
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-56 Randy Johnson
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-57 Russell Martin
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-58 Troy Tulowitzki
    2008 Upper Deck Star Quest #SQ-60 Vladimir Guerrero
    2008 Topps Co-Signers #42 Todd Helton/Garrett Atkins /300
    2008 Topps Co-Signers #63 Paul Konerko /300
    2008 Topps Co-Signers #74 Ben Sheets /250
    2008 Topps Co-Signers #83 Johan Santana/Billy Wagner /400
    2008 Topps Triple Threads #139 Todd Helton /525
    2008 Topps Triple Threads #50 Matt Holliday /1350

    08 UD X Die Cut:
    6 John Smoltz x2
    7 Chipper Jones
    13 Manny Ramirez
    20 Kerry Wood
    21 Alfonso Soriano
    27 Jim Thome x2
    34 CC Sabathia
    35 Grady Sizemore
    41 Gary Sheffield
    48 Alex Gordon x2
    49 Zack Greinke
    55 Rafael Furcal x2
    59 Justin Morneau
    62 David Wright
    65 Pedro Martinez
    69 Chien-Ming Wang
    76 Ryan Howard
    77 Chase Utley
    80 Adrian Gonzalez
    83 Greg Maddux
    85 Aaron Rowand
    90 Rick Ankiel
    97 Vernon Wells
    98 Alex Rios

    Die Cut Gold:
    23 Geovany Soto
    45 Carlos Lee
    50 Howie Kendrick
    85 Aaron Rowand

    Xponential:
    Miguel Tejada
    Prince Fielder
    Jim Thome
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Bobby Abreu
    Erik Bedard
    Corey Hart
    Adrian Gonzalez
    Rick Ankiel
    David Wright
    Khalil Greene
    Ryan Howard
    Carl Crawford
    Matt Holliday

    X2:
    Brian Roberts
    Jose Reyes
    Greg Maddux
    Grady Sizemore
    Felix Hernandez
    Carlos Pena

    X3:
    David Ortiz
    Derek Lee
    Hanley Ramirez

    X4:
    Albert Pujols
    Alex Rodriguez
    Last edited by dizzydolse; 05-23-2009 at 06:53 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I like these...

    Felix Hernandez
    06 Ultra GU
    08 UD X X2

    Hanley 08 UD X X3

    Do you trade by BV? Or something else? I have 10 YSLs...

    556 Ruth
    581 Gehrig
    606 Laggeri
    631 Dickey
    656 Gomez
    681 Ruffing
    3585 Pepitone
    3610 Pepitone
    3635 Pepitone
    3660 Pepitone

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegarcia21304 View Post
    pm sent
    PM replied, thanks.

  5. #5
    Inserts for inserts I trade by BV, if I am trading GU I usually like it in my favor, especially for star players. How about 8 for those?

    Quote Originally Posted by VintageHeros View Post
    I like these...

    Felix Hernandez
    06 Ultra GU
    08 UD X X2

    Hanley 08 UD X X3

    Do you trade by BV? Or something else? I have 10 YSLs...

    556 Ruth
    581 Gehrig
    606 Laggeri
    631 Dickey
    656 Gomez
    681 Ruffing
    3585 Pepitone
    3610 Pepitone
    3635 Pepitone
    3660 Pepitone

  6. #6
    intrested in any of these?

    Babe Ruth #20, #562
    Herb Pennock #130, #449
    Tony Laggeri #612, #868
    Lefty Gomez #818
    Red Ruffing #843, #1194
    Frankie Crosetti #893, #1269
    Joe DiMaggio #1663
    Allie Reynolds #1888
    Don Larsen #2805
    Roger Maris #3241
    Tony Kubek #3266, #3316
    Whitey Ford #3291
    Clete Boyer #3341
    Bobby Richardson #3366
    Joe Pepitone #3632, #3657
    Craig Nettles #3986, #4003, #4028
    Chris Chambliss #4039, #4053
    Billy Martin #4064, #4078
    Goose Gossage #4388
    Reggie Jackson #4415, #4512
    Kevin Maas #5226
    Jim Leyritz #5251
    Paul O'Neill #6147
    Andy Pettitte #6222
    Robinson Cano #6708
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    intrested in any of these?

    Babe Ruth #20, #562
    Herb Pennock #130, #449
    Tony Laggeri #612, #868
    Lefty Gomez #818
    Red Ruffing #843, #1194
    Frankie Crosetti #893, #1269
    Joe DiMaggio #1663
    Allie Reynolds #1888
    Don Larsen #2805
    Roger Maris #3241
    Tony Kubek #3266, #3316
    Whitey Ford #3291
    Clete Boyer #3341
    Bobby Richardson #3366
    Joe Pepitone #3632, #3657
    Craig Nettles #3986, #4003, #4028
    Chris Chambliss #4039, #4053
    Billy Martin #4064, #4078
    Goose Gossage #4388
    Reggie Jackson #4415, #4512
    Kevin Maas #5226
    Jim Leyritz #5251
    Paul O'Neill #6147
    Andy Pettitte #6222
    Robinson Cano #6708
    Interested in all of them. See anything you like?

  8. #8
    Game used:
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Carl Crawford jersey
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Francisco Liriano jersey
    2008 Sweet Spot Francisco Liriano jersey
    2008 Upper Deck X Prince Fielder jersey
    2008 Donruss Elite Randy Moss jersey /50
    2008 UD Heroes Felix Hernandez jersey /200
    2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Josh Beckett jersey w/pin

    Auto
    2008 SP Authentic Mike Aviles RC auto /899

    08 UD X Die Cut:
    42 Magglio Ordonez
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #9
    The Beckett was just traded a few minutes ago. How about everything else for your YSL's?

    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Game used:
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Carl Crawford jersey
    2007 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Francisco Liriano jersey
    2008 Sweet Spot Francisco Liriano jersey
    2008 Upper Deck X Prince Fielder jersey
    2008 Donruss Elite Randy Moss jersey /50
    2008 UD Heroes Felix Hernandez jersey /200
    2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Josh Beckett jersey w/pin

    Auto
    2008 SP Authentic Mike Aviles RC auto /899

    08 UD X Die Cut:
    42 Magglio Ordonez

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzydolse View Post
    The Beckett was just traded a few minutes ago. How about everything else for your YSL's?
    post it up sir!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on