Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirk Nowitzki

Dirk Nowitzki

Ok, so the local sports radio station has these two guys that LOVE, i mean are IN LOVE with Dirk. They get mad at people who think he's not the greatest of all time and all they use to back up that statement is that he scores 35pts/game or whatever. They are very annoying.

Now I agree Dirk is a really good player, but I dont think the Mavs will win a championship with him as their main player. Dirk isnt a leader, and he doesnt want to be, which is fine. But these guys just go off when people say that kind of stuff. Anyone in the DFW area listen to Ben and Skin?

Sorry for the small rant.

What are your thoughts on Dirk Nowitzki?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Well he took them to the championship a few years ago so it's possible, but now that the West is so tough, he just needs another star on the team to be dangerous.

Yea Dirk cant do it alone. He needs a young PG or SG to help him take the Mavs to another NBA Finals. He's just not the Dwight Howard or Kevin Garnett type of big man who can take a team to a championship. And even Dwight and KG have other stars or very good role players on their teams. thanx

I think a dwayne wade, Nowitzki, and a physical/defensive big mane would be a championship.

Dirk is to small (skinny) to be dominant, eventually he will lose his hump shot, and when he does, it'll all be over
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

He might be great in the regular season but I still have to see him do something greater in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by worryfree View Post
    He might be great in the regular season but I still have to see him do something greater in the postseason.
    He actually played great this postseason (for this most part). But as others have mentioned, it's one thing to carry a team during the regular season, and something entirely different to carry their a team in the Playoffs. The Mavs really need some more depth off the bench and one or two players who can give them some physicality and interior toughness.

he needs someone like a devin harris, ohh wait they had him =]

I think hes the greatest player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    I think hes the greatest player of all time.

LOL Had you worried for a second didnt I? No really he is really good and this is really biased but I think that if the Mavs Get Shaq, they will be an automatic championship winner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast