Thread: Porcello rc autos ft

Porcello rc autos ft

I'm mainly looking for a greg maddux or rickey henderson auto but also looking for HOFERS and super star autos as well. Would really really like to get a hof cut auto for my pc as well
    send me lists or links

PORCELLO

I trade BY BV. Don't say anything about sv or cv WHEN TRADING or I will laugh & tell you to put it on ebay. I use ebay if it's too scarce to book or if you want to buy.
    I am looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

pcmb for both!
    My top priority would be the contenders but i liked them both

thanks

pm sent

dave
    I trade BY BV. Don't say anything about sv or cv WHEN TRADING or I will laugh & tell you to put it on ebay. I use ebay if it's too scarce to book or if you want to buy.
    I am looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

I don't have much of what you like. Please reply via PM. I could buy or trade. I like whichever is cheaper.

for everyone. if wanting to buy i will sell around ebay prices. do not try to get them cheaper than that and waste both our time

all pm's replied