Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

IMAX is coming to 1 Screen in local movie theater

A local movie theater in Danvers, MA, starting this June with "Transformers: Rise of the Fallen" will be "transforming" 1 of the 20 screens into full "IMAX"!

I think this is pretty cool.
    Went to catch "star trek" last night, and saw a poster. i asked the lady that was there, she said theater #13 is gonna be a fully re-designed "IMAX" theater starting with the first film being "Transformers 2"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

A local movie theater in Danvers, MA, starting this June with "Transformers: Rise of the Fallen" will be "transforming" 1 of the 20 screens into full "IMAX"!

I think this is pretty cool.
    Went to catch "star trek" last night, and saw a poster. i asked the lady that was there, she said theater #13 is gonna be a fully re-designed "IMAX" theater starting with the first film being "Transformers 2"

Okay...... There are IMAX theaters everywhere i look where i live.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

well that's a larger city than Danvers, right? i mean, theres only 2 movie theaters in this area.
    there IS an actual IMAX theater a couple towns over, in Natick AND Redding.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have about 5 in my city but none of them have imax although there is onne in my town solely for imax, but if u didnt already have it, thats cool

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

I hope it's not gonna be one of those "fake" IMAX theatres, lol. I think when you're theatre's conversion is finished, you can check here to see if you have a "real" IMAX screen in your town.