Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    I present the GREATEST CARD EVER MADE!!....









    Well to me it is the GREATEST card ever!!




    Thanks for the look and a BIG thanks to Evoluton Sports for making this happen one of the best sellers on Ebay.

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    jonathan stewart...I'm pretty pumped hes autographing fbs/jerseys for me this weekend.

    Nice card man.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    jonathan stewart...I'm pretty pumped hes autographing fbs/jerseys for me this weekend.

    Nice card man.

    Sweet....Now how did you get that to happen? Tell him his biggest fan says hi for me.


  5. #4
    pretty sick card bud, congrats on the pickup

  6. #5
    Thanks man!! Im pretty happy and with the Canes winning in OT in game 7 makes it a little better.

  7. #6
    man, where did you get that card? that's sick! congrats on the card

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonluckydog17 View Post
    Sweet....Now how did you get that to happen? Tell him his biggest fan says hi for me.


    He lives in my home town. My dads friend went to church with him his whole life so I get some stuff signed. If i get any extras I can give to you

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hector234 View Post
    man, where did you get that card? that's sick! congrats on the card
    Thanks man the Hawaii Confernce always gives away cool stuff and the guys at Evolution Sports either was hooking up a loyal customer or was sick of me emailing them for the card so they hooked me up with a AWESOME price dlvd.


    Quote Originally Posted by Glebe View Post
    He lives in my home town. My dads friend went to church with him his whole life so I get some stuff signed. If i get any extras I can give to you

    That would be sick and I have some paypal left too for you if that happens....




    Thanks again

  10. #9
    Really nice card, congrats on the pickup.

  11. #10
    dude that's sick!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on