Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007-08 SPx Packs - 1,600 CC

2007-08 SPx Packs - 1,600 CC

This is a 2007-08 Spx Basketball pack sale! Each pack guarantees a memorabilia or autograph on average. There are three cards per pack and ten packs total. Each pack costs 1,600 Card Cash or 1,300 for VIP Members. VIP Members get first crack at these for 48 hours! This will be available to all members at 5 PM EST on Monday, 18 May. One pack per member!

These packs will be shipped out within 2 days after they are ordered. You do not have to wait until the box is sold out to get your packs shipped!

Please send me the Card Cash after you post what pack you want. All payments MUST be made immediately after you post. Please do NOT purchase a pack unless you have the CC now!

PACK 1: Legend
    PACK 2: razzamaztaz
    PACK 3: NickRadz23
    PACK 4: travlncard
    PACK 5: hitechkoolaid
    PACK 6: gladdyontherise
    PACK 7: jpc879
    PACK 8: garnett21
    PACK 9: vikingfan101
    PACK 10: tennisdevils

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    ill start it off... give me one random pack, 1300cc on the way! Thanks Alot Mike

also, i wasnt sure... can you get more than one pack, per member on this one?

Mike, I am sending 2600 CC for 2 packs. If we are only aloud to get one pack, let me know. Thanks!

Sorry guys, one pack per member. Refund coming jpc879.

Ill take pack #3 for 1300cc since im a VIP. sending cc now. thanx!

Mike can I get pack 8 sent to garnett21 please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    Mike can I get pack 8 sent to garnett21 please?

Nathan would be happy to get a freebie pack! He's an awesome mod though, he deserves it.

Awesome mod and great to work with on the SCF mag as well :)

Sorry don't have the CC thought I did. Can't read to well

Karine = Nathans new best friend..lol

i just hope he gets his computer troubles fixed soon, its no fun making fun of the Celtics without him to tourment :)

besides i have tons to trade to him!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast