Thread: Changing my PC help!

Changing my PC help!

Since I am a jobless 17 year old, I was wondering if I should stop looking for a few cards to start up my PC.

Yeah, I don't really have a lot of cards in my PC but I was wondering if it would be a smart thing to quit trying to collect the current Bulls and just stick with JR Smith and maybe Derrick Rose.

(I need a job, this hobby isn't really starting up well for me.. LOL!)

Sorry if I didn't make any sense. Its late and I'm brain dead..

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Do like I do and just shop by price. ;)
    Stock up on all the cheapies and only splurge when you can truly afford it.

Mcdonalds is always hiring! That will solve your PC problem.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Haha Ray, I don't want to waste my time at McDonalds..
    I might see if I can get a summer job at my local card shop.

But at my LCS they don't even sell JR Smith there!

Quote Originally Posted by xSquatx View Post
    Haha Ray, I don't want to waste my time at McDonalds..
    I might see if I can get a summer job at my local card shop.

But at my LCS they don't even sell JR Smith there!
    They probably sell boxes that have JR Smith in it, open up some at a discount and sell whatever you dont want, then go to Ebay and get whatever Smith cards you can.

you gotta have patience man
    there are tons of bulls cards out there that can be had for dirt cheap...you can get game used and cheaper autos for like 2 bucks sometimes......narrowing you search down to derrick rose isn't gonna put any extra cash in your pocket

Well, I have $65 for both necessities (food/drinks - /etc.) and for my collecting.
    Either I narrow my search for Bulls or try to get them by trading..

I agree that a player collection would probably be better than a team one, unless you don't mind focusing more on the low end side of a team.

Anyway, good luck on the job thing. I finally got one myself a few days ago after nearly a year of searching, and I am a 24 year old college graduate with one year of M.A. studies. Obviously then, the job market is still terrible, especially for younger people like us who have no job experience.

"i dont want to waste my time at mcdonalds" ??????

you dont have a job and yet youre too good for mcdonalds? If you dont have a job and have no money you take whatever work you can get

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj View Post
    "i dont want to waste my time at mcdonalds" ??????

you dont have a job and yet youre too good for mcdonalds? If you dont have a job and have no money you take whatever work you can get

and it probably pays $5 more an hour then the cardshop