FT: Alex Rodriguez Turkey Red GOLD Jersey /25

I have an Alex Rodriguez 06 Topps Turkey Red GOLD Jersey /25 (serial # is his jersey #13) for trade. I am looking to trade for a nice high end Auto or Multi Colored Patch that catches my eye. If interested please let me know what you have available for trade from my wants or make an offer. Thank you.
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

Collecting PSA 10 HOF RC's in BB, BKB, FB

mikecancelliere: Only card of interest is the Rick Porcello Auto.
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

to the top

to the top