Thread: Exquisite

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Man, whats with all the fake Horford Logoman Exquisites?

Here's another one that was discussed a while back....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Al-Horford-Exquisite-Rookie-RARE-Logoman-1-of-1_W0QQitemZ300299548980QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sp orts_Cards?hash=item300299548980&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

On that one, at least the logoman looks legit, but with a high end product like Exquisite, if they wanted a logoman in the card, they'd make it specific and it'd be a 1/1. JMO, take it for what it's worth.

i remember the 1 from before, but dang how many logomans are they going to put in these cards if they are "real".............

And to go a little further on what I said in the previous post...

I've NEVER, and I mean NEVER seen a LEGIT Logoman in a card that wasn't a 1/1. Every true logoman has been a 1/1 card.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    and to go a little further on what i said in the previous post...

I've never, and i mean never seen a legit logoman in a card that wasn't a 1/1. Every true logoman has been a 1/1 card.

agreed!!!!

Well every one SO FAR has been a 1/1. The new 08-09 SP Game Used coming out has a Kobe Logoman #'ed out of 10!! GEEESH!

Anyways..

If it was me, id stay away from it. It looks fake to me, especially since its #'ed to 299 or whatever. thanx

Thanks, argee with all of you. That card has went from watched to unwatched. lol

dont go anywhere near it. Logoman are 1/1 and nothing else sepecially not /225 or something like that. Its fake.

I am also pretty sure that when its a logoman it says so on the back and doesnt just say its a piece of game used or event used material.