Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Do have any GU Chipper Jones?

     
  1. #1

    Do have any GU Chipper Jones?

    If so please check my site for a possible trade.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    whats the bradon wood leterman book i pulled a chipper jrsy today

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by devin View Post
    whats the bradon wood leterman book i pulled a chipper jrsy today
    The bv is 12.00 on the Wood btl.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    i have a chipper honor roll J
    i like laporta auto and aramis ramirez gu'd

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by California Cubbie View Post
    i have a chipper honor roll J
    i like laporta auto and aramis ramirez gu'd
    Pm sent.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    I like the Munson and the Kinsler gu if you want to check my pc and then braves bucket for chipper. lmk thanks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by buldog63 View Post
    I like the Munson and the Kinsler gu if you want to check my pc and then braves bucket for chipper. lmk thanks
    Pm sent.

  10. #10
    i dont have any chipper cards but i have a few nice atlanta braves cards just lmk by a pm if ud b interested
    collecting all wwe wrestling cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on