Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple recent PC pickups

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Awesome pick ups. Damon was always one of my favorite players. I got a "batting practice used" ball from him once at Busch Stadium when the Cards and Royals played in an Interleague Game (actually he gave it to me for my oldest son--he was two then). The dual patch is sick as well...hope you got a great deal on it
    Don
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Nice Pickups!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Thanks guys! Yeah Damon is such a cool guy, I was really happy when he became a Yankee even though he hit a grand slam against us the year before in game 7 lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast