Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT/FS Reyes LOGO Patch/Bruce Auto/ More!!!

Looking for early Topp traded/golden anniversary autos/bowman rc autos in trade or just some good trade bait

I have some GU in the bucket will sell as a lot, paypal only please.
    Make best offers please
    Last edited by Righteousmike; 05-19-2009 at 11:58 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Are you trading the GU stuff? I'm interested in the LEster if you are.
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Rookies, Prospects, Color Refractors, Prizms & Lower numbered inserts of Harper, Trout, Bryant, Betts, Benintendi, Judge, Devers, Albies, Acuna, Soto, Steph Curry, Lebron, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis and any other Top Tier Players in any sport - Red Sox, Celtics & Patriots Autos & GU - Star A's Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos

Do I have anything for the lester that you are interested in?
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Rookies, Prospects, Color Refractors, Prizms & Lower numbered inserts of Harper, Trout, Bryant, Betts, Benintendi, Judge, Devers, Albies, Acuna, Soto, Steph Curry, Lebron, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis and any other Top Tier Players in any sport - Red Sox, Celtics & Patriots Autos & GU - Star A's Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos

please cmb for the longo..i really need that for my bowman collection im working of of him

love the hanley auto pcmb and if u dont see anything i have alot coming in... which i will post this week.

i can offer a kevin youklis 04 signs of the future auto /317 and 2 brian roberts gu for the reyes.. lmk
    Collecting Ray Lewis and Torrey Smith!!! Pm me if you have their cards!!
    Hidden Content

cmb for the top two and the bottom two please. thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast