Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 72 hour trade on this patch

72 hour trade on this patch

Heres how it works:

I am looking for max of 1 card possibly 2
    3 good offers(my approval)
    Not checking buckets

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

the bv on the 1 color is 25 but with there are incentives for more or somthing. Someone told me.

Quote Originally Posted by showoff View Post
    the bv on the 1 color is 25 but with there are incentives for more or somthing. Someone told me.
    Ummm.... they do not price the patches by color...

Quote Originally Posted by B-RobFan1 View Post
    Ummm.... they do not price the patches by color...
    True, the price guide companies don't. All there is, is a patch multiplier that goes onto the value of a standard GU.

But most sellers will add a little to their price/value for a nice patch. Been happening forever

Beckett used to use the number of colors in the patch as a way to determine a patch value.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkcopper View Post
    Beckett used to use the number of colors in the patch as a way to determine a patch value.
    They might still, but I can't find any mention of it in my Beckett magazine.

By the way, showoff, that is a sweet patch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast