Thread: Jamie! Jamie! Jamie! Jamie!

Jamie! Jamie! Jamie! Jamie!

Wow, what an unbelievable performance tonight by Jamie Benn of the Kelowna Rockets. 4 goals and an assist in a tremendous 6-4 Kelowna Rockets victory over the Drumondville Voltigeurs (Guillaume Latendresse's junior team) to secure a place for Kelowna in the Memorial Cup Finals. Dallas Stars fans - you have something special in your ranks!

Great back and forth game - lots of momentum and lead changes, and in the end the better team won out and secured first place in the round robin. Just awesome hockey!

What's the score in the Pittsburgh-Carolina game? Because I haven't watched any of it!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Wow, what an unbelievable performance tonight by Jamie Benn of the Kelowna Rockets. 4 goals and an assist in a tremendous 6-4 Kelowna Rockets victory over the Drumondville Voltigeurs (Guillaume Latendresse's junior team) to secure a place for Kelowna in the Memorial Cup Finals. Dallas Stars fans - you have something special in your ranks!

Great back and forth game - lots of momentum and lead changes, and in the end the better team won out and secured first place in the round robin. Just awesome hockey!

What's the score in the Pittsburgh-Carolina game? Because I haven't watched any of it!
    Sounds like it was a great game, Rich. The score of the Pittsburgh game was 3-1 last time I checked, for Pittsburgh.

I tell ya, I'm more excited for the Memorial Cup right now than the NHL playoffs.

GO ROCKETS GO!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    I tell ya, I'm more excited for the Memorial Cup right now than the NHL playoffs.

GO ROCKETS GO!
    I was flipping between games last night. Got to love living in Canada where we can watch the junior tournament on TV. Benn almost tied a tournament record last night for most goals in a single game. Capital's coach Bruce Boudreau currently holds it with 5 in 1 game.

Quote Originally Posted by TysonX504 View Post
    I was flipping between games last night. Got to love living in Canada where we can watch the junior tournament on TV. Benn almost tied a tournament record last night for most goals in a single game. Capital's coach Bruce Boudreau currently holds it with 5 in 1 game.
    Man, I would love to watch that stuff, tv sucks over here. We have too much reality tv bs as well as meaningless crap like nascar and golf.....LAME!!!!!

If my memory serves it is being shown on the NHL Network in the States, but don't hold me to that, I've been wrong before.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content