Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Thrift store find

Sweet Thrift store find

I just picked up a 1969 Milton Bradley Baseball game with 295 of the 296 player cards that were included (missing one dinky common) for an astouding $3.27. Unsure of the current value of the set but I know its a heck of alot more then what I paid

Update .... Just renewed my OPG and it has a high BV of $500

Wow i'll give you $5 dlvd for it?

That is pretty sweet

Congratulations. Never underestimate the value of continuous visits to your local thrift store, or flea market.

wow, awesome find man!!!
    Bucket:
    Collect Rocco Baldelli, Red Sox, Colts, Evan Longoria, Felix Hernandez, David Price, Josh Hamilton and any auto/gu that catches my eye.

Nice find. Do you know who the missing player is?

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 183/251 (72.91%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Great Find!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Very nice and congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    Nice find. Do you know who the missing player is?
    Thanks guys, yes indeed the missing player is Orlando McFarlane and i hould have that card by next week sometime for a complete set.

I have the craziest luck at these "junk shops" from a bag of 60's cards I pulled a 61 Richie Ashburn ($20) and a bunch of Commons/minor stars for $2, 41 orel hershiser rc's (they bk at $2 ea) and a Ron francis (HKY $20) rc I paid 4.50 for. A Gordie Howe auto'ed Biography (signed by him and his wife) for $2, like Instanton said "Never underestimate the value of continuous visits to your local thrift store, or flea market"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast