Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: $35 to spend

     
  1. #1

    $35 to spend

    looking for one card unless its josh smith or marvin williams thanks and lmk what u got

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    I will sell you the two J.R. SMITH auto's in my bucket for 30 dlvd

  4. #3
    and both of the Josh Smith's

    SP AUTHENTIC

    TOPPS PRISTINE GOLD REFRACTOR 5/27 [HIS JERSEY#] BV $90

    BOTH FOR THE 35

  5. #4
    no thanks josh smith not jr smith

    Quote Originally Posted by greaz253 View Post
    I will sell you the two J.R. SMITH auto's in my bucket for 30 dlvd

  6. #5
    i just need those josh smiths

    Quote Originally Posted by greaz253 View Post
    and both of the Josh Smith's

    SP AUTHENTIC

    TOPPS PRISTINE GOLD REFRACTOR 5/27 [HIS JERSEY#] BV $90

    BOTH FOR THE 35

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jbskate50 View Post
    i just need those josh smiths
    lmk if you want them for the 35, thanks

  8. #7
    umm let me see what other offers i get idk if i wanna pay 35 for both of those though


    Quote Originally Posted by greaz253 View Post
    lmk if you want them for the 35, thanks

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jbskate50 View Post
    umm let me see what other offers i get idk if i wanna pay 35 for both of those though
    well just lmk, thats a pretty good deal for both of those [TO ME]

  10. #9
    yea idk how much that gold ref sells for but i can get the spa auto for bout 8 bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by greaz253 View Post
    well just lmk, thats a pretty good deal for both of those [TO ME]

  11. #10
    http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/xjrithx/

    Selling everything for sale I have a marvin williams patch /10 in there but piece of card is missing want to sell in bulk lmk.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on