Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2008 Ultimate Ken Griffey Dual Patch auto /10 Sick!!!

Hey guys feilding offers on this card I know they sell very well. I'm looking for stars and hofers autos and auto/patch cards.Also feilding cash offers.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsan View Post
    very nice, need anything I'm trading?
    only thing ft you had is the valdy logoman i kinda liked but no idea of value. You need to bust out some of the nft stuff lol. I got lucky and am getting a 3 patch auto just like it so I had this one to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    cmb for it and PM ME either way thanks!!
    nice suff but nothing I could use right now.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeehof14 View Post
    only thing ft you had is the valdy logoman i kinda liked but no idea of value. You need to bust out some of the nft stuff lol. I got lucky and am getting a 3 patch auto just like it so I had this one to spare.
    I have 500 in the logoman, i'm quite fond of it and dont see myself letting loose of it for any less than essential jeter or mantle's.... We are quite alike on the pc stuff, aren't we lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsan View Post
    I have 500 in the logoman, i'm quite fond of it and dont see myself letting loose of it for any less than essential jeter or mantle's.... We are quite alike on the pc stuff, aren't we lol!
    yes we are between me you and rob lol. We don't like to move what we don't have to. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan62 View Post
    Please cmb and lmk, a lot of the pc htg is ft, lmk!
    nice suff but didn't see anything.

I will give it a shot lmk thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast