Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Thumbs down I will never Understand the Laziness of US eBay Sellers

Carey Price /100 for under 4.00

Just one example of many. Sellers, take the extra 5 seconds and add Canada to your market!!

Geez that card is an easy 20.00-30.00 at the lowest, but when you restrict it to two Carey Price fans in the United States then the seller deserves to give it away.

My rant of the Week!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chains_fan's Items on eBay

That is something that annoys me. When I collected records that was something that really hindered my progress. I had to pass on a lot of nice records because the seller would not ship to Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

I use a relatives US address but it sure would be easier to not have to do that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

I dont understand why they wouldnt ship to Canad....especially with hockey related items....they are losing a whole market of hockey fans...not very smart business sense....I always offer to Canada....It is a hassle to fill out the international part for shipping but who cares...the purpose of auctioning is to get as much as you can from your item.....
    Some sellers just dont get it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

2 reasons

Customs can take forever, for some it just is not worth the hassle

Shipping with a tracking number is $15, so for cheap cards it is a waste of money, plus it leaves the seller open to getting screwed for not having proof of delivery confirmation

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

I once accidently started searching stuff that was shipping to canada only, found some nice cards, I was wondering why everything was typed out in french though

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

2 reasons

Customs can take forever, for some it just is not worth the hassle

Shipping with a tracking number is $15, so for cheap cards it is a waste of money, plus it leaves the seller open to getting screwed for not having proof of delivery confirmation

So which way do Canadian buyers want it? Pay $15 for shipping with tracking information or buyer assumes the risk once its in the mail?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

So which way do Canadian buyers want it? Pay $15 for shipping with tracking information or buyer assumes the risk once its in the mail?

Thats the thing though, especially with Ebay and Paypal. If the seller charges $15 for shipping, the buyer complains and the seller gets bad feedback, and if they charge the regular 1.90, they are open to getting screwed for not having any way to prove the buyer got the card.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was watching that auction last night just for kicks. It was surprising to see it go for that price but as Shane said when you cut out the vast majority of the people that will be interested in the card, that's what happens.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

When canadian sell on ebay, we also have to pay 15$ to get confirmation of delivery that it be mailed from Canada to Canada or Canada to US. In Cananda we don't even have this easy cheap option to mail localy with tracking ID. The cheapest I can get is like 8$ mailing in the same province same city. So when you mail a card sold and charge 2 -3 $ and you are a Canadian seller, you take all the risk no matter where you mail.

My question is why US seller can't do the same?

After all you are lucky enough to get domestic Tracking cheap.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast