Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Wantlist & Traders

     
  1. #1

    *** Wantlist ***

    Looking for these...

    PRESS PASS RACING

    2011 Press Pass 'PREMIUM'

    'Premium Pairings' Signature Edition (#/5):
    #1 Brian Vickers / Kasey Kahne
    #3 Kyle Busch / Denny Hamlin
    #4 Dale Earnhardt Jr / Jeff Gordon
    #5 Carl Edwards / Trevor Bayne
    #6 Jimmie Johnson / Mark Martin

    'Signature Series' Firesuit Edition (#/11):
    #3 Jeff Gordon
    #6 Matt Kenseth
    #7 Joey Logano
    #8 Tony Stewart
    #10 Mark Martin
    #11 Kasey Kahne
    #15 Denny Hamlin
    #17 Brad Keselowski

    2010 Press Pass 'FIVE STAR'

    Autos, Auto/Race Used & 'Classic Compilations' of:
    Dale Earnhardt Sr
    Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Kasey Kahne

    2009 Press Pass 'SHOWCASE'

    'Prize Pieces Ink' Auto/Sheet Metal (#/25):
    Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Kevin Harvick
    Carl Edwards
    Matt Kenseth

    'Premier Prospects' 3rd Gear Auto/Rookie Firesuit (#/25):
    #51 Joey Logano
    #53 Scott Speed

    Please shoot me a 'PM' if you would like to discuss a deal

    Thanks !!!

    Tim
    Last edited by SKI...VT; 09-09-2012 at 09:15 PM.

  2. #2
    ALL PM's HAVE BEEN RETURNED...THANKS !!!

  3. #3
    I have a Stamkos Future watch auto if you have any high end Bruins cards for trade we can probably work a deal.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchillea View Post
    I have a Stamkos Future watch auto if you have any high end Bruins cards for trade we can probably work a deal.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Hi Ed !!!

    'PM' is on it's way.

    Thanks !!!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    List Has Been Updated !!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI...VT View Post
    List Has Been Updated !!!
    I'd like the Artifacts Schenn redemption card.....don't have any of what you need, but I do have a Trilogy Steve Mason Rookie (BV $50) I would trade to you to use as bait. Let me know. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gardzy99 View Post
    I'd like the Artifacts Schenn redemption card.....don't have any of what you need, but I do have a Trilogy Steve Mason Rookie (BV $50) I would trade to you to use as bait. Let me know. Thanks.
    The Artifacts Rookies are currently being redeemed. I expect them shortly, and they will all be available.

    Thanks !!!

  9. #9
    you got any opc retros?
    i have the sp auth-sp noteables-#143-roenick.
    plmk either way...
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by manthis View Post
    you got any opc retros?
    i have the sp auth-sp noteables-#143-roenick.
    plmk either way...
    No OPC Retros...sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •