Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Doniceage Bored???? LOL

Is Doniceage Bored???? LOL

Sorry man I could not help it buddy. Just looked at all the threads you started on the first page and wanted to have a little fun. lol. No harm meant!!

GO WINGS!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I like how Don finds us interesting articles about hockey or the hobby. It's cool. He bring a lot to the site.

GO doniceage!!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Go DON Go, he always posts good stuff to read =)

Don is the Hockey forum. Without him this site would be just an also ran. He is one of the few mods on this site that actually cares about the members and not being PC.
    Last edited by alpinemedic; 05-20-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzorsports View Post
    Sorry man I could not help it buddy. Just looked at all the threads you started on the first page and wanted to have a little fun. lol. No harm meant!!

GO WINGS!!!
    I always thought it was his job to keep the hockey chat busy. Great job Don.

I really like how there's never any boring Wings articles

Go Eastern Conference Go

Quote Originally Posted by sholi2000 View Post
    I always thought it was his job to keep the hockey chat busy. Great job Don.

I really like how there's never any boring Wings articles

Go Eastern Conference Go

Thats because there is NEVER and article about the Wings that is boring!! LOL

Once again I was not slamming the guy. Was making light of how many posts he had on the first page. You can def tell he is a HOCKEY FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzorsports View Post

GO WINGS!!!
    Justin,
    I spend a lot of time in chat. It all good.

I will throw this out to ya. When I travel up to Michigan you want to meet at a card show to chat. If you ever want to take a drive to Mt. Clemens or Taylor let me know. As I try to make one of those two shows once a year. All depends on how the Holidays fall.

p.s. Then ya can put a face to the person that is bored LOL.

D
    ON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Don is pretty much the man
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast