Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    would u be interested in a tony parker sp authentic auto?

  4. #4
    interested in a chris johnson finest auto rc?..pm me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bereal415 View Post
    would u be interested in a tony parker sp authentic auto?
    what year? you have a scan? tradelist or bucket?

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    I need that Bynum, please CMB
    Only stuff I seen was PC like Durant and Mayo...lmk if that stuff is for trade, thanks

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by greaz253 View Post
    Only stuff I seen was PC like Durant and Mayo...lmk if that stuff is for trade, thanks
    I could trade a Topps Treasury OJ Mayo. I have an extra one of that one.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    I could trade a Topps Treasury OJ Mayo. I have an extra one of that one.
    Im good, thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •