Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy On The Block

New Guy On The Block

I am the new guy on the block and just wanted to show three of my favorite cards that I have in my PC. Stewart and Burton Chase Editions are on the way. Will post it when I get it. The Vickers plate is up for trade or sale if you name a good price or have a auto or driver edition burning rubber that I need.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    what burning rubber cards do you need, i have the whole entire 09 set.
    dave

Need the Kyle Busch Chicagoland and Darlington, Kurt Busch London, and Jimmie Johnson Indy. Also need Patrick Carpentier, Dale Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Landon Cassill, and Mike Skinner Autographs from Press Pass/Eclipse.

Also a regular Vickers auto

Welcome to the racing boards. You'll love it here. I know a few Vicker fans that will be jealous of that plate!
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdsMan87 View Post
    Welcome to the racing boards. You'll love it here. I know a few Vicker fans that will be jealous of that plate!

Here I am!! :)

Awesome additions! Thanks for sharing.

Ashley

WTG, LOVE the Gordon & Jrs

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Welcome to the racing boards! And nice cards! Love that Vickers Press Plate-im sure Ashley does more though haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast