Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    Trading For These Detroit Tigers!

    only want base or very low end inserts, nothing of GU/Auto etc
    i dont need specifics on the brand etc, i just need the player and number of cards, also not looking for 07 topps or recent bowman brands unless cards are in mint condition, since they chip easily

    I'm looking for the following guys and will have exactally what i am looking for of them, such as the specific uniforms, i only want low end stuff prefer large base lots, so its worth the shipping, i dont collect these guys neccesarly, i am looking to pickup cards of them that is why..

    Jeremy Bonderman (anything)
    Eddie Bonine (anything)
    Freddy Dolsi (anything)
    Lucas French (anything)
    Armando Galarraga (anything)
    Edwin Jackson (anything)
    Chris Lambert (anything)
    Brandon Lyon (anything)
    Zach Miner (anything in Tigers uni)
    Ryan Perry (anything)
    Rick Porcello (anything)
    Clay Rapada (anything)
    Nate Robertson (anything in Tigers uni)
    Fernando Rodney (anything)
    Bobby Seay (anything in Tigers uni)
    Justin Verlander (anything
    Dontrelle Willis (anything in Tigers uni)
    Joel Zumaya (anything)
    Gerald Laird (anything)
    Dusty Ryan (anything)
    Miguel Cabrera (anything in Tigers uni)
    Adam Everett (anything)
    Mike Hollimon (anything)
    Brandon Inge (anything)
    Jeff Larish (anything)
    Placido Polanco (anything in Tigers uni)
    Ramon Santiago (anything in Tigers uni)
    Josh Anderson (anything)
    Curtis Granderson (anything)
    Carlos Guillen (anything in Tigers uni)
    Magglio Ordonez (anything in Tigers uni)
    Ryan Raburn (anything)
    Wilkin Ramirez (anything in Tigers uni)
    Marcus Thames (anything in Tigers uni)
    Clete Thomas (anything)
    Casper Wells (anything)
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 05-21-2009 at 12:03 PM.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Do I have anything to pull this from you?
    Geovany Soto/Felix Pie 2008 Topps Co-Signers Dual
    please lmk
    thanks
    load.
    Last edited by load.; 05-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by load. View Post
    Do have anything to pull this from you?
    Geovany Soto/Felix Pie 2008 Topps Co-Signers Dual
    please lmk
    thanks
    load.
    if you can get me a large lot of the guys i'm looking for, i'd trade the dual
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  5. #4
    DETROIT TIGERS=XOXOXO===XO

    09 topps thames 76

    08 topps willis 45, clete thomas 539-rc

    08 stad club magglio 44

    08 topps chrome tchc38-magglio, rogers 634

    08 topps heritage pudge 28-black

    08 ud ser2 rogers 491, verlander 492, willis 493, pudge 495, miggy 496, guillen 497, renteria 498, granderson 499, jones 500, thames 501, thomas 722-rc, pudge 740, granderson 785, magglio 797,

    08 a&g miggy 30, granderson 85

    07 masterpieces ty cobb 20

    07 bowman craig monroe 139

    07 topps craig monroe 215, robertson 387, infante 542

    07 ud todd jones 116, rabelo 19-rc

    07 fleer todd jones 217

    07 ultra brandon inge 65

    07 artifacts magglio ordonez 12

    07 spectrum carlos guillen 17

    07 goudy guillen 126-green

    06 ud fx brandon inge 169

    06 turkey red bonderman 321-red

    06 fut stars jeremy bonderman 25

    06 topps kenny rogers game 3 uh189

    06 topps kenny rogers 59, jones 572, woodyard 626-rc

    06 topps jeremy bonderman 470, chrome verlander rc 309

    06 fleer woodyard rc 353, omar infante 354, pena 346

    06 ultra shelton 160

    05 fleer eric munson 173

    05 donruss brandon inge 178

    05 ud flyball rondell white 175

    04 studio jeremy bonderman 76

    04 team heroes jorge cordova 146

    03 fleer focus carlos pena 96

    03 topps total andres torres 729

    01 bowman best bobby higginson 80

    98 showcase juan encarnation sec2,row2,seat18

    99 pacific invincible brian hunter 57

    90 leaf cecil fielder 397
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpup View Post
    DETROIT TIGERS=XOXOXO===XO

    09 topps thames 76

    08 topps willis 45, clete thomas 539-rc

    08 stad club magglio 44

    08 topps chrome tchc38-magglio, rogers 634

    08 topps heritage pudge 28-black

    08 ud ser2 rogers 491, verlander 492, willis 493, pudge 495, miggy 496, guillen 497, renteria 498, granderson 499, jones 500, thames 501, thomas 722-rc, pudge 740, granderson 785, magglio 797,

    08 a&g miggy 30, granderson 85

    07 masterpieces ty cobb 20

    07 bowman craig monroe 139

    07 topps craig monroe 215, robertson 387, infante 542

    07 ud todd jones 116, rabelo 19-rc

    07 fleer todd jones 217

    07 ultra brandon inge 65

    07 artifacts magglio ordonez 12

    07 spectrum carlos guillen 17

    07 goudy guillen 126-green

    06 ud fx brandon inge 169

    06 turkey red bonderman 321-red

    06 fut stars jeremy bonderman 25

    06 topps kenny rogers game 3 uh189

    06 topps kenny rogers 59, jones 572, woodyard 626-rc

    06 topps jeremy bonderman 470, chrome verlander rc 309

    06 fleer woodyard rc 353, omar infante 354, pena 346

    06 ultra shelton 160

    05 fleer eric munson 173

    05 donruss brandon inge 178

    05 ud flyball rondell white 175

    04 studio jeremy bonderman 76

    04 team heroes jorge cordova 146

    03 fleer focus carlos pena 96

    03 topps total andres torres 729

    01 bowman best bobby higginson 80

    98 showcase juan encarnation sec2,row2,seat18

    99 pacific invincible brian hunter 57

    90 leaf cecil fielder 397
    intrested in

    09 topps thames 76
    08 topps willis 45, clete thomas 539-rc
    08 stad club magglio 44
    08 topps chrome tchc38-magglio
    08 ud ser2 verlander 492, willis 493, miggy 496, guillen 497, granderson 499, thames 501, thomas 722-rc, granderson 785, magglio 797,
    08 a&g miggy 30, granderson 85
    07 topps robertson 387
    07 ultra brandon inge
    07 artifacts magglio ordonez 12
    07 spectrum carlos guillen 17
    07 goudy guillen 126-green
    06 ud fx brandon inge 169
    06 turkey red bonderman 321-red
    06 fut stars jeremy bonderman 25
    06 topps jeremy bonderman 470, chrome verlander rc 309
    05 donruss brandon inge 178
    04 studio jeremy bonderman 76
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    intrested in

    09 topps thames 76
    08 topps willis 45, clete thomas 539-rc
    08 stad club magglio 44
    08 topps chrome tchc38-magglio
    08 ud ser2 verlander 492, willis 493, miggy 496, guillen 497, granderson 499, thames 501, thomas 722-rc, granderson 785, magglio 797,
    08 a&g miggy 30, granderson 85
    07 topps robertson 387
    07 ultra brandon inge
    07 artifacts magglio ordonez 12
    07 spectrum carlos guillen 17
    07 goudy guillen 126-green
    06 ud fx brandon inge 169
    06 turkey red bonderman 321-red
    06 fut stars jeremy bonderman 25
    06 topps jeremy bonderman 470, chrome verlander rc 309
    05 donruss brandon inge 178
    04 studio jeremy bonderman 76
    i can use these, just lmk what would be fair for the above cards and whats bv on adrian au
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Super Rare #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Ultra Rare #9
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #51
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #51
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #51
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpup View Post
    i can use these, just lmk what would be fair for the above cards and whats bv on adrian au
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #9
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Super Rare #42
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Ultra Rare #9
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #51
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Common #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Uncommon #51
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #4
    Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Rare #51

    not sure on the bv on the Gonzo..

    I can trade these

    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Super Rare #42 (bv12 or 15, not sure on which it is)
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Ultra Rare #9 (bv20)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #8
    is this incoming card ft?

    2008 UD Heroes Felix Hernandez jersey /200

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    is this incoming card ft?

    2008 UD Heroes Felix Hernandez jersey /200
    when it comes in
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    not sure on the bv on the Gonzo..

    I can trade these

    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Super Rare #42 (bv12 or 15, not sure on which it is)
    Derek Jeter 2008 Upper Deck Star Quest Ultra Rare #9 (bv20)
    i can make that trade, and ill trade the bowman best verlander auto for adrian if you throw in some lesser jeter for me
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on