what value would you put on a 1/1

what price would you put on a cup 1/1 toews spgu plate it is for the pc what do you think as of course there is no bv

thanks for your time

It really all depends on what you can afford, and what you are willing to pay for it. It may be worht $50 to one person, and $150 to another.

I think Carey Price plates are down to about the 250 range now so a Toews would probably be in the 175-200 range.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i have been after one of these for awile and now i may have one coming in the next week it is all most a must for a player collector this will just set off my toews collection and mabe a couple other toews for the pc

Quote Originally Posted by LT21Titans27 View Post
    Is It rookie or auto'd?
    07-08 the cup plate the spgu rookie non auto

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    I think Carey Price plates are down to about the 250 range now so a Toews would probably be in the 175-200 range.
    when I traded for mine, that's the book value I had in mind - I think that's fairly reasonable

congrats in advance on the pc pickup
    Primary PC - Jonathan Toews, Alexander Ovechkin, Patrick Kane, Nicklas Backstrom (Wash) and Bobby Ryan
    Secondary PC - Sam Gagner and Devin Setoguchi

Link to my list of traders: Hidden Content

what have other Toews non-auto'ed RC plates gone for in the past? i'd imagine it'd be similar.