Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lump in Neck

Lump in Neck

I had a lump on my neck for the last 6 months, that started small and grew to a little bigger than marble size, it would get smaller then bigger. Doctor thought it was a cyst and went to remove it yesterday, and once he cut me open found out its not a cyst. It will be sent for testing and i should have the results some time next week.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Sorry to hear - hope it's something not serious.

Hope it's not serious
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

Hope it's good news...you're in my prayers.

THis happened to one of my friends. It turned out his lymph nodes were inflammed and swollen. Upon further testing it turned out to be apendicitis (sp). Hope you dont have that, surgery required. :(

Hope it is nothing serious.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast