Thread: Looking to Trade!

Looking to Trade!

Haven't traded in a little bit. Just looking to trade, not for anything specific, but Pettittes i don't have are plus. Not in the bucket are:

08 Allen and Ginter David Ortiz gu bat
    05 Donruss Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Dennis Eckersley dual gu (Cardinals)

also have lots of base and inserts FT as well. lmk what you need and i'll check what i've got. thanks!
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

ttttt
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

ttttt

anyone want to trade?

ttttt