Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Would Lebron be better off going to College

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • YEs

3 27.27%
  • nO

8 72.73%

Thread: Lebron James

Cool Lebron James

do you think if lebron was to go to college he would be a better basketball player when he reached the NBA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I'll say no just for the fact that he's a 1 man show right now. Team players don't succeed all that well in the NBA and college would change him from his 1 man show to a team player.

i think he will be better because he will learn to be more of a team player

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

I heard he somehow lost his college eligibility, but he is such an elite player I don't think he will learn enough in college for it to benefit him, I mean the most he would ever go to college for would be a year anyway!! I heard Kobe say that he learned more in his first two years in the NBA then he could have ever learned from 4 years of college. LeBron is one of the select few that are ready for the NBA straight out of HS!!!!!

SCF Rewards

no hes really good now so i dont think he can much better without professional coaches and trainers.

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

in a couple of months this guy will sign a contract paying him more than double what every person in this forum will make in a life time hell no take the money