Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up OMG!!!!He comes through for me again!!!!!

this is my 4th auto ttm to Mr.Manning and he delivered all but once,i sent him 2 of these and asked him to keep one and sign one and he did,I'll never get tired of getting his auto ttm.

no offense, but do you really need 4 peyton ttm autos? that's the type of thing that will cause him to stop signing

i met him and his dad in vegas they did a speech for Lowes and i got to hang with him and his dad back stage for about 20 mins they are both VERY down to earth people!!

Quote Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
    no offense, but do you really need 4 peyton ttm autos? that's the type of thing that will cause him to stop signing
    as long as he keeps signing,i'll keep sending.Don't be a hater,he's who i collect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    i met him and his dad in vegas they did a speech for Lowes and i got to hang with him and his dad back stage for about 20 mins they are both VERY down to earth people!!
    very nice,your one lucky person to me,i'm jealous.

sick return, i gotta try sending to him
    SUPER BOWL XLV CHAMPIONS

Collecting: Packers Angels Lakers TTM Hidden Content

thats good that you actually like the guy, my opinion is that if you like the guy send to him as much as you want

did you send it c/o the team? Very nice auto

LOOKING FOR DALLAS COWBOYS, TEXAS RANGERS, AND DALLAS MAVERICKS

TTM & IP AUTO TRADELIST: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by alex55 View Post
    thats good that you actually like the guy, my opinion is that if you like the guy send to him as much as you want

amen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chris025 View Post
    as long as he keeps signing,i'll keep sending.Don't be a hater,he's who i collect!!!
    I have 30+ Sonnanstines by now. Nearly 40 actually. I have no problem with someone who collects a certain player and gets multiple autos TTM. Your luck with Manning is truly unprecedented.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast