Thread: Displaying the PC

Displaying the PC

A couple of questions on displaying your PC.. and what you do with extra PC cards. There is always the time where people who display all of their PC run out of room. My question to people who display their PC, (like me), what do you do when you run out of rooom for PC items??

Nino

P.S. ALways wanna see peoples PC, if anyone has Pics, please post here and thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    it 'might' be a lame idea, i'm assuming displaying it in your home correct?

for extra ones, you could do small frames (like dollar store ones), or get those kind of wacky metal or wrought iron multi frames, like four or five connected by the iron and display them in there...

just an idea..

i know when my girlfriend and i finally set up her staal/ward stuff, that's what we'll be doing with some of the cards

There was a thread about a month ago... some people had great displays... let me go look for it

lol you're the one that started the thread, but I guess this time around you're asking a different question :P

richard did infact make a thread about HIS display case. not sure if thats the thread that houng is talking about

and anyway, i wish i could display my cards but until i get into college/get out they're staying in a box

Jysk has great display cases at really good prices, and anybody who has seen one of my S&Ts know what I'm talking about. :)

I'm in the process of trying to find some display risers/stairs to really enhance the case and increase the visibility of all the cards, but I'm likely going to have to buy through eBay and pay some brutal shipping prices.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content