Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grading price question

Grading price question

I was wondering how much more a card is worth if is graded. I was wondering how much more these two cards are worth if they are graded.

I have these two cards. Beckett has one at $15 and one at $30. They are UD Graded. I bought them from ebay a long time ago.

This may be a silly question but did they come graded since they are UD Graded or is that just the name of them. I guess if they came that way then beckett has the price as graded?

the best cards to get graded are usually true rookies and low numbered rookies. Price for the cards really depends on the demand for the player also 9.5 and 10 will generally pull more money than a 9...just my 2 cents

that's not really what I was asking but thanks.

To answer the question if them cards came like that because they are called UD Graded, the answer is No. UD Graded is just the name of that set and them cards were sent in to be graded.

so how much more if any are they worth since they are graded?

Just like my dad says, its only as much as somebody would pay, so you can never really know.

Those cards came pregraded right out of the packs,The prices in the guides are for the actual graded card,But with that being said if you were to get a 10 graded card out of the pack it would be a premium with most likely a 2x multiplier.Take care Steve

ya spuds is right. also becarful posting beckett bv's on the site becuase i think it is against the rules to do so

In general, a BGS 9 doesn't help and may slightly hurt in some instances for newer cards. In terms of BV, I think when I had the OPG a BGS 9 is what the high book value represents. It was 8.5 when I first had the OPG, but I think when they switched the site around it went to BGS 9 as the standard. The farther back in time you go, the more a BGS 9 will help.

I'd venture a guess that what you have won't add that much to the value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast