Mail Day and Pack Pulls - Sat 5/23

Decent Mail day today:

Vintage Dallas Cowboys (Blue with White D) Fitted New Era Cap (7 5/8 - my size) that I picked up on eBay for $10! (Pics will be posted in Memorabilia section in my Cap Collection Thread...)

1951 Berk Ross addition - Whitey Ford RC!!!:

2009 Topps SKETCH CARD - Josh Hamilton 1/1!!!:

So I went to my local shop as well - Jerry's Sportscards in Thornton, CO - for their 'Hawaiian' Fan Appreciation Day (his wife makes all kind of foods and they do give aways)... I buy two packs of '09 Goudey and one pack of '09 Heritage... nothing in the Heritage, but pulled this in the 2nd pack of Goudey:

Dexter Fowler Goudey Graph!

I go back at 6:00pm for the drawing for the items left and get an Aloha Coozie with a Charlie Rogers 2003 Topps Pristine GU card and a pack of 2009 Topps Heritage Baseball and 2008-09 Bowman Chrome Basketball... nothing in the Heritage, and even though I don't 'do' basketball, I liked this pull:

LeBron James - BLUE Refractor - #31/99:

Hope you all enjoy...

- Chris

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice Mail & Great Pull on the Blue Refractor!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283