Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Guy to Collect?

Next Guy to Collect?

Well as you may have seen, i stopped collecting Al Jefferson, felt it was time to move on, his prices are getting up there for me now, compared to before...

Anyways, i want a guy who is proven, lowend and has many cards out there, i'm leaning towards Nick Young of the Wizards, but he doesnt have the most cards out there...

any suggestions? (no i dont want to do anyone on the Pistons..lol)

Dan
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

i wouldn't exactly consider nick young as proven

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    i wouldn't exactly consider nick young as proven
    Well i would..lol he played very well in the time given last year, and has tons of potential to be a great player
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Kevin Martins cards can still be had pretty cheaply, and more proven than Nick Young ;)

Wilson Chandler for the Knicks has a ton of potential and his stuff is pretty cheap

I would have kept collecting Al Jefferson...

-Brandon

jr smith is real cheap but i see alot of people collect him now .but also nick younng is a great choice remember this ...

i know u will like that ..lol..

You know i was trying myself to do a small PC of this guy and i just kinda stopped but might work out for you...my idea or suggestion to you would be any one of these players....

Acie Law
    Gerald Green
    Michael Beasley (Currently Collecting)

But keep us posted on who you decide to go with.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast