Threepointplay Blog** Update**: Cardozo's 'Starting Five'

A week ago, I officially launched the new Threepointplay basketball blog on Sports Card Forum.

At the time, I stated that I wanted to included features on other collectors - to start with, this was going to be via a regular series of posts called 'Starting Five'. Well, today I have added the first contribution from another collector - Umi.

You can find his top five cards (and the stories behind them) here. Thanks to Umi for taking the time to contribute to the blog, with an excellent post.

If any other sportscardforum members wish to share there 'top 5' - drop me a PM here or an e-mail via the blog.
    Last edited by threepointplay; 05-28-2009 at 04:23 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Does each position have to be self-pulled or can we have bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by bballcardheaven View Post
    Does each position have to be self-pulled or can we have bought it?
    It can be bought or pulled...not worried how you came by the card, more the reason why you like it!

I have added the second 'Starting Five' contribution from another collector - today it is Cardozo!

You can find his top five cards (and the stories behind them) here. Thanks to Amichai for his contribution to my little blog!

Still looking for more contributors!

That's cool man. I have a similar blog, but it's my personal Top 5 Want List. I update it as I pick up the cards. Feel free to copy if it's in line with what you're doing.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/blog.php?b=167