Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Congrats to...

     
  1. #1

    Congrats to...

    Helio Castroneves and Team Penske on winning the Indy 500!! This was Helio's 3rd and Roger's 15th Indy 500!! I was glad that Castroneves climbed the fence, even if race officials were trying to keep him from doing so!! A 3rd place for Danica! She may just pull it off one of these years. The King and John Andretti scored a 19th, although I was really hoping for a top 10! And Vitor Meira is crazy!! Suffers burns on his face and yet continues, ending up in a viscious wreck later on in the race.

  2. #2
    Helio has been through so much. He deserved this. Congrats to everyone involved this incredible achievement.

  3. #3
    great race and great win by Helio-I was impressed with Danica too-she ran a smart race all day-great Indy 500-too bad we got a frog strangler at Lowes right now lol. Its raining HARD!

  4. #4
    Great job by the whole Penske team. Would have had the 1-2 finish if Briscoe wouldn't have had to have pitted. Either way, seems as if you always have to contend with Penske to win at Indy.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by doG sI kcivraH View Post
    And Vitor Meira is crazy!! Suffers burns on his face and yet continues, ending up in a viscious wreck later on in the race.
    I'm far from being a doctor, but Meira broke two vertebra in his lower back and not even a surgery? Just a brace and a few days in the hospital....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by stlmkiiisupra View Post
    I'm far from being a doctor, but Meira broke two vertebra in his lower back and not even a surgery? Just a brace and a few days in the hospital....
    I heard about the break a couple hours after I posted this. NO SURGERY!! Really?? I think he is crazy!

  7. #7
    I was so happy with Penske getting another win. I always go to the race and I sit in turn 3 and I just have to say, it was a packed track! I was very happy to see the turn out for the greatest race in the world. I do have to mention that Danny Wheldon had a great race finishing 2nd, and that Danica is the biggest blocker I have ever seen! Has anyone here noticed that? I have nothing against her but I usually go to 4 IRL races a year, and every race she gets in front out of the pits and blocks faster drivers. On another note, Sarah Fisher had a good race and I was happy to see that, and does anyone know why Ryan Brisco pit with about 20 laps to go? Was he short on fuel? Either way, it was a great race.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    I was so happy with Penske getting another win. I always go to the race and I sit in turn 3 and I just have to say, it was a packed track! I was very happy to see the turn out for the greatest race in the world. I do have to mention that Danny Wheldon had a great race finishing 2nd, and that Danica is the biggest blocker I have ever seen! Has anyone here noticed that? I have nothing against her but I usually go to 4 IRL races a year, and every race she gets in front out of the pits and blocks faster drivers. On another note, Sarah Fisher had a good race and I was happy to see that, and does anyone know why Ryan Brisco pit with about 20 laps to go? Was he short on fuel? Either way, it was a great race.
    yeah he was short on fuel-Penske short filled him on the stop before so him and Helio could team up.

  9. #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •