UD BAP Signature Series Still Brings IT

Submitted by Russ_Cohen on Sun, 05/24/2009 - 19:49

Every box will yield eight autographs, one rookie redemption and some other exciting content all for the low price of $89.95. This product will excite all hockey collectors that’s for sure.

I did get one rookie card and one “Rookie Redemption”. I have no idea who the redemption is but my rookie card was of Maxim Mayorov of the Columbus Blue Jackets. He had a nice year in Syracuse and he should be on the big club next year. He is a solid offensive player and this card is numbered to just 99!

http://www.cardcornerclub.net/?q=node/181
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Be a player is a great product indeed, I just hate sticker autos. I wish they'd go back to hard signed.

i hate BAP. i think its hands down the worst product UD produced this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    i hate BAP. i think its hands down the worst product UD produced this year.
    I agree about the dislike of the product. Its a little to watered down for my likes. Although it is nice to be able to get a higher star for cheaper.

i just hate hate hate BAP...it floods the market with autos and i just think its dumb. i want it gone next year but i know it wont happen.

I think the player selection could be better - I think the Duals are very disappointing....
    For a product that comes out 2 months AFTER the trade dealine, they should be able to get the players on the right team....

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    I think the player selection could be better - I think the Duals are very disappointing....
    For a product that comes out 2 months AFTER the trade dealine, they should be able to get the players on the right team....
    yeah its a disappointment. and putting a guy like preissing in the autos is just brutal. and bryan allen