Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawks Lose!!

Hawks Lose!!

Red Wings win game 4 in decisive fashion as the hawks manage to implement there 3rd goalie into this series. I have to say it looks pretty grim for Chicago after today. The wings pretty much put a clinic on today, but I cant fault Chicago in the fact that they pretty much have no goaltending with Cristobal Huet. I wonder what Lidstrom and Datsyuk are thinking after seeing the way the Wings have played without them.

WINGS WIN 6-1!!!

Back 2 Back!!!!

The way the Wings played without Lidstrom and Datsyuk just shows their depth as a team. I was hoping for the Hawks to at least make a close series of this but without Khabby I think they will have little chance.

Cheers
    Connie

all i can say is goaltending. i am a goalie and for SURE i could of stopped franzens goal and hossas 2nd goal. those were just BRUTAL. huet is soooo overrated

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    all i can say is goaltending. i am a goalie and for SURE i could of stopped franzens goal and hossas 2nd goal. those were just BRUTAL. huet is soooo overrated
    I would not go as far as to say you could have stoped them, especially Franzens, the release of that shot was beyond fast, he used the defensman perfectly as a screen and the shot was placed right in the top
    corner. In some defense of Huet, he has not played in awhile. I don't think he played very good but he is not getting shot on by slouches either.

Cheers
    Connie

by the looks of this series it is over unless the hawks can pull one out in detroit but i do not think it will happen i hope it is the pens and the wings in the finals that will be awsome to see crosby and malkin walk all over them then we will see how much talking michiganice will be doing then pens in 5 for the cup

Quote Originally Posted by cujofan2000 View Post
    I would not go as far as to say you could have stoped them, especially Franzens, the release of that shot was beyond fast, he used the defensman perfectly as a screen and the shot was placed right in the top
    corner. In some defense of Huet, he has not played in awhile. I don't think he played very good but he is not getting shot on by slouches either.

Cheers
    Connie
    umm im not trying to be cocky but i know i couldve stopped them. it was just BRUTAL watching huet.

All season long when Huet was in goal you can tell the difference in the way the team plays. With Habby they have more confidence. Huet always gets beat up high and gives up hugh rebounds. If Habby can't go next game I would rather see Crawford in goal

Worst part is we are stuck with huet for 3 more years.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by zunato View Post
    Worst part is we are stuck with huet for 3 more years.
    and you may be stuck with him as your #1 if khabi goes this offseason

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast