Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

maybe they will go after the sedin sisters

I wouldnt be against that.....Swedish Twins!!!!
    Funny NHL Commercial at aleast!!! "I thought that was just a myth!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

nope. not the type of player deano goes for. the main 2 hes linked to getting are kovalchuk and gaborik. if he can nab kovalchuk then i'd say do it at almost any price. gabby not so much with his injuries and all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

Yeah - I would agree with Kovy but I heard Atlanta is trying VERY hard to sign him to a linger contract....(I think he has one morte year on current contact) and Deano will not get him if there is no indication he will not stay with the kings....
    Deano wants Kings Lifers.....players that will want to be Kings for Life....
    He mentioned that in a Season Ticket Holder meeting....He wants players who will do what it takes to win....players who will be willing to take a hit for the guy next to them...players who will one day talk about their time with the Kings...He wants players like the Yzermans, Sakics, Dave Taylors...guys who will be on this team and breed Kings....

If Kovy doesnt even talk about staying after this season - Deano will not even think twice - he will move on....

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah but i think kovie will be that guy if we can land him. he went out and worked hard EVERY game in atlanta despite the team not doing anything. Basically if frolov, bernier, gauthier, and preissing leave i will call it a successful off season for deano

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

If Kovy will stay with the Kings long term, I think Deano will do it...without a doubt

SCF Rewards
    Country

for sure. if the kings dont get kovie, i just PRAY to god that they move up to 3 and take duchene

Country

nope. not the type of player deano goes for. the main 2 hes linked to getting are kovalchuk and gaborik. if he can nab kovalchuk then i'd say do it at almost any price. gabby not so much with his injuries and all.

well you guys better get gabby, kovy will be a red wing next year when hossa leaves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol no way thats happening. hmm...i wouldnt mind hossa

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings

I would accept Hossa but looks like he is just bouncing aorund from team to team....

SCF Rewards
    Country

well i wouldn't say that. he wanted out of ATL and he got it to Pit. From there he just said he wants a cup then will go where the money lies. If Det wins the cup this year then i can see hossa coming to LA

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast