Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Question

I put a best offer on this Bernier card and won. My question without looking at him since his first two NHL games and Team Canada days is this. Does he still have potential to make the Kings? I seen two goalies play for LA this year and I always thought that Bernier would be there first.

Country

lol no way thats happening. hmm...i wouldnt mind hossa

Wings scouts have been all over watching atlanta this year, mark my words you will see kovy in a wings uni next year, and yes we'll have the cap space to do it. Hossa will end up in a big market teams uni and be way overpaid, gabby is obviously not a safe bet for any team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

sholi right now its wishy washy. he had a garbage year and deano came out and said he stunk. he really could be traded with the kings finding quick as a stud and having ersberg, jones, zatkoff, rowat, and taylor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

sholi right now its wishy washy. he had a garbage year and deano came out and said he stunk. he really could be traded with the kings finding quick as a stud and having ersberg, jones, zatkoff, rowat, and taylor

Well that's depressing news Some guy from ebay was telling me that he was better than Price. Being a Price fan I was kinda put off

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prompted by richards threads, lets talk kings free agents. what would you do with each player?

UFA's
    Kyle Calder
    Derek Armstrong
    Matt Moulson (Listed as UFA IV???)
    Gauthier

RFA's
    Teddy Purcell
    Brian Boyle
    Kevin Westgarth
    JMFJ

Heres what I do

UFA's
    Kyle Calder - bye bye
    Derek Armstrong - bye bye
    Matt Moulson (Listed as UFA IV???) - bye bye
    Gauthier - bye bye

RFA's
    Teddy Purcell - keep for sure
    Brian Boyle - i wonder what i'd do. for sure resign
    Kevin Westgarth - Keep
    JMFJ - is this even a question? WWJMFJD?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well that's depressing news Some guy from ebay was telling me that he was better than Price. Being a Price fan I was kinda put off

lol no way. when your own gm says that you are terrible (that was basically his word. terrible) then you know its bad. he was able to turn it around a bit near the end but i believe he's a huge bust

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Kings have the best jersey's and produce the sweetest patches on cards besides the Blackhawks.

I like the Kings even though they aren't the greatest team, I think they'd be in my top 5 fav teams

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kings have the best jersey's and produce the sweetest patches on cards besides the Blackhawks.

I like the Kings even though they aren't the greatest team, I think they'd be in my top 5 fav teams

ehh. a lot of patches are the silver shiny stuff. it gets old. i love the new jerseys and the 3rd jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I like the old yellow and purple ones those are some interesting jerseys

SCF Rewards
    Country

i LOVE the old purple and yellow ones. wish they would have used those as a 3rd jersey

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast