Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

and if you sign johnson for 5 million a year whats doughty gonna want 7-8. jack hasnt proved much yet he needs to be better on defense for sure. we need to sign him cheap so we can go after what we really need which is a high scorer. and not this cap of trading frolov to get it done. are you going to trade fro/purcell & a 1st for kovalchuk sure it sounds good but what are we gaining 10 goals.

Deano will get JMFJ cheap - therwise he will sign and fall into the Cammy/Sully catagory.....and probably traded after Deano is finished with them....Lombardi is a hardash kinda guy and makes it clear that he has a structure with the Kings and if their not happy with it, they will not stay in LA much longer....and they DON'T have a choice of where they go....
    Doughty will probably be close to the highest paid Kings player if he keeps getting better

also i just busted a box of sp authentic and pulled my 2nd purcell & boyle auto future watch are you in need of these?

If you guts dont work out a eal - I could use a Purcell

see i felt the same way as you. now its different. for SURE drop army and calder. you HAVE to keep ivanans. you NEED a guy to go out there and be the enforcer. especially with a young, really not that big team. ivanans does his job. i have no complaints about him. but for sure get rid of calder and armstrong. theyre pointless

I agree - Army out - never liked him (even if he was the class clown on the team) - Fustrated me to see him hang onto the puck inthe corners and do NOTHING with it except lose the puck 90% of the time....and hated it more than anything to see him get 1st/2nd line duties (even though coaches said Army will play anywhere without an issue - SO WOULD I IF I GOT 1st/2nd LINE TIME!!! - Who Wouldnt???)

Calder may be another story as Murray likes him...and he has played with Kopi alot this season - His role may take a hit but I doubt he is gone....

Ivanans....I like him but Westgarth is more of an post-lockout player - You need a "McSorley" type out there now - Regulates yet still gets in 25-30 points.....

Harrold - I dont see him going anywhere - He can play forward (and did a lot last season) so I dont think he takes a solid D-Spot....He is your flex player

As for the Defensemen - I say they have 7 on roster (including Harrold) so I would think it would be
    Doughty-Johnson
    Quincey-Greene
    O'D-Harrold/HickeyDrewiske

Gauthier can take a hike....off a short cliff - I dont like dirty players on the Kings...

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have any berniers?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

hmmm....interesting that heatley is on the block. some rumours that he might be on his way to LA. Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

hmmm....interesting that heatley is on the block. some rumours that he might be on his way to LA. Thoughts?

Not going to happen considering Heatley has final say on where he goes thanks to the NTC. And I highly doubt he wants to go down to LA. Plus LA would have to send someone good back in the deal, which I don't think they should do. Let the kids grow together. Also would you care to share these rumors and where you got them? As I always enjoy reading stuff like that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not going to happen considering Heatley has final say on where he goes thanks to the NTC. And I highly doubt he wants to go down to LA. Plus LA would have to send someone good back in the deal, which I don't think they should do. Let the kids grow together. Also would you care to share these rumors and where you got them? As I always enjoy reading stuff like that

read em mostly on LGK (www.letsgokings.com). I really think they're plausible. Heater said he wants to go to the western conf and i think that the kings could part with enough to grab him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

read em mostly on LGK (www.letsgokings.com). I really think they're plausible. Heater said he wants to go to the western conf and i think that the kings could part with enough to grab him

He also likely wants to goto a contender/playoff team. Which the kings could be within the next few years but I just highly doubt they are up there on his list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided we needed one of these...not like many people will post on it aside from me, CSSports and gretzky99 (when back from his move)

SCF Rewards
    Country

He also likely wants to goto a contender/playoff team. Which the kings could be within the next few years but I just highly doubt they are up there on his list.

Unless a a team wants to trade star for star to alleviate cap space, the Kings and only a couple other teams have the immediate capabilities under the cap to make a deal for Heatley.

My guess is LA will do something big at the draft involving the #5 pick, Jonathan Bernier and a combo of picks/players for a scoring winger be it Kovalchuk or Heatley.

I know he is of suspect health because of his constant groin issues but I believe Gaborik might also be on the Kings short list of superstar wings of interest.

I am torn here. I think Gabby is one of the most dynamic and explosive offensive players in the NHL........when healthy. When is that these days? Who knows?

I would take Kovalchuk first, followed by Heatley and then Gaborik.

If anyone else better is available then I'd take them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the kings will be a contender very soon and i think heatley will see that

yes barrie? this is your 1st appearance on this thread. post about the kings more and you will join the TRUE kings loyalty haha. just kidding. we all know you, me, CSS, and gretz are the big 4 kings fans here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless a a team wants to trade star for star to alleviate cap space, the Kings and only a couple other teams have the immediate capabilities under the cap to make a deal for Heatley.

My guess is LA will do something big at the draft involving the #5 pick, Jonathan Bernier and a combo of picks/players for a scoring winger be it Kovalchuk or Heatley.

I know he is of suspect health because of his constant groin issues but I believe Gaborik might also be on the Kings short list of superstar wings of interest.

I am torn here. I think Gabby is one of the most dynamic and explosive offensive players in the NHL........when healthy. When is that these days? Who knows?

I would take Kovalchuk first, followed by Heatley and then Gaborik.

If anyone else better is available then I'd take them.

oh barrie. THIS is the post i was looking for. TOTALLY agree with everything you say. but honestly we need a 2nd line center to aleviate the pressure on kopi. stoll and handz are 3rd line centers at best and as long as the kings don't have a 2nd line center then opposing teams can just shut down kopi and he is rendered useless. get a 2nd line center and kopi/2nd line center has a better matchup

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567